Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super DROOL!

That's what I was up to tonight while the superbowl was going on. I really can't watch football for some reason. I think it has to do with the fact that when I was in my 1st trimester of pregnancy, Keith watched football ALLL THE TIIIME and so it reminds me of being nauseated...kinda like Pavlov's dog...not that I'm a dog, but you know.

WIPEOUT on the other hand, I was sooo glad to see again.

Its time for me to comment on what I plan to do within the next year. I've managed to avoid it so far but i think the time has come to give some sort of prediction, or goal.

- I'd like to get back into all of my old clothes, considering how much money I spent on them.
- Be successful in my "Music for All Occasions" business that I talked about in my last blog
- Audition for the Virginia Opera and hopefully make it!
- Attend some performances at the Sandler Center...starting with The Durufle Requiem on February 22. I am SOO excited! Hopefully we'll have some cash flow and a sitter to be able to go.
- Become well rested.
- Establish a good routine for Indiana.
- Grow my hair out.
- Travel back to FL so Indy can meet his family there.
- Visit TX and do an eating tour- seriously, i really miss the food there! And get a Sarah Haircut!
- Blog more
- Read a lot

And of course the obvious ones, move out, get a new car and put together an amazing nursery for Indiana!

Speaking of- today we took Indy to church for the 2nd time. The first time, he did REALLY well, this time...eh...he kept grunting and screeching like a baby Ringwraith (LOTR, DERF!) As much as I thought I wouldn't be embarrassed in these situations, I felt my face getting hot and started blushing even though we were sitting against the back wall and only about 3 people could hear us. He was trying to poop, I guess.

I've been trying to read through The Jungle Books, but they're kind of boring. I wanted to familiarize myself with children's literature for Indiana's sake. I really hope he's literate, like really brainy and smart, committed to the pursuit of knowledge. But that's a lot of pressure to put on a 2 month old.

3 comments:

George Justin Blizzard said...

I'm surprised you didn't get really embarrassed after you made a "LOTR" reference and then acknowledged it by typing "LOTR."

By the way my word verification code is "litslit"

Elise Krepcho said...

embarrassed??!? L-O-T-R is my L-I-F-E!

btw....grossssss

Arianne said...

i'm doing your website. once you have a name/business plan, lets get to it!

ps, i expect a percentage of your earnings. a BIG percentage.